News and Updates
Lakeview Insurance Agency is growing to serve you. Here is a sample of recent news and updates:
LAKEVIEW & LINCOLN PARK AGENCIES MERGE
Lakeview Insurance Agency Now Offers More Options for Area Residents and Businesses
For decades, Lakeview Insurance Agency in Lakeview and Alternatives Insurance
Agency in Lincoln Park helped their clients protect their homes, condos and businesses,
as well as their lives and possessions. In January, 2009, owners Chuck Stewart and Jeff Mohl
decided to merge their Chicago companies – under the name of Lakeview Insurance Agency –
to provide greater service and more insurance-coverage options to their many clients.
Chuck Stewart is continuing to lead Lakeview Insurance Agency, which now includes
Jeff Mohl and his team, including Andy Dolliff. Lakeview Insurance Agency now represents
more than 30 insurance carriers – for home and auto; apartments and condos; life, health,
disability and long-term care; commercial properties; technology and retail businesses; and
“I like to tell my clients that we don’t work for an insurance company, we work for
you,” said Stewart. “We’re happy to shop around to find the best insurance for our customers.
And, we really stand behind our claims. Plus, we provide insurance throughout the region –
including Illinois, Wisconsin, Indiana and Michigan.”
Stewart founded Lakeview Insurance Agency in 1976. It is located at 3438 N. Southport
in Chicago’s Lakeview neighborhood.
Life is filled with good times and unexpected occurrences. We can help you insure:
- Against sewer back-up and sump-pump failure: Before storms strike, be sure the batteries in your sump pump work. We offer coverage for sewer back-up and sump-pump failure.
- Against flood arising from surface water: Flood insurance is available to provide protection against rising waters.
- Against loss to artwork, jewelry, antiques and other treasures: Insure your valuables with an endorsement to your homeowners insurance policy. Your valuables should be professionally appraised.
- Against underinsured liability losses: Add an umbrella liability policy for your home, auto and business. Limits of $1M to $10M are available.
- Against loss to your “toys”: We offer insurance for secondary property, RVs, motorcycles, boats and snowmobiles.
Talk to an agent at Lakeview Insurance Agency about any of your insurance needs.
Other Things to Consider
If you have a nanny, an in-home business, kids away at college or other special circumstances, be sure to talk to us about your additional insurance needs.
And, remember, we provide insurance for everything from hearing aids to earthquakes!
Contact Lakeview Insurance Agency to learn more.