It takes a community to protect your property and association against risk, Let Lakeview Insurance help.
Why you need Condominium or Homeowners Association Insurance.
Condo Association Insurance – Protects against damage to the condo building as well as common areas, like the clubhouse, pool, rental office, etc.
Homeowners Association Insurance – Protects against damage to common areas, like fencing or the shared gym.
What Condo and Homeowners Association Insurance Covers:
- Building Coverage covers the building and things attached to it, such as fixtures, flooring and cabinets as well as any common buildings, like a clubhouse or garage.
- Backup of Sewer and Drain covers building and business personal property damaged as a result of back up of sewers or drains.
- Employee Dishonesty provides coverage for certain losses caused by a dishonest employee.
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Inflation Coverage automatically increases the amount of insurance on your buildings and association’s personal property to help keep pace with inflation.
- Replacement Cost Claim Settlement provides claim payments that are based on the cost of replacing your damaged property, subject to policy conditions or provisions.
- Ordinance and Law covers the increased cost to upgrade the building due to enforcement of municipal laws and ordinances.
Condominium and Homeowners Association Insurance Proposal Request
As an independent agency, we are here to help you find the right coverage.
Get a Proposal
It only takes a minute to get started.
- Fill out the form, we’ll be in touch.
- Review options with an agent.
- Get the coverage you need.