We understand every business is unique. You serve people first and foremost. Just because you are a small business does not mean you are exempt from litigation. Every business large or small needs general liability insurance to protect your organization from unforeseen events.
General liability insurance should be the foundation of your commercial insurance program. general liability insurance provides the following coverage:
- Bodily Injury– Bodily Injury to a third party.
- Property Damage– Damage to a third parties’ property (equipment building etc.).
- Personal Injury– Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
- Advertising Liability– Damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander and invasion of privacy.
- Products & Completed Operations– Liability arising out of the Nonprofits products or business operations and services conducted, excluding Professional services.
- Premises-Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
- Medical Payments- A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured’s liability for bodily injury while on your premises.
General liability insurance is designed to cover defense costs as well as judgments. It is an important part of your insurance program that we recommend for your organization.
At Lakeview Insurance Agency, we pride ourselves on our great customer service. We are an independent, individually owned insurance business that treats our clients like family. We understand that claims, changes, emergencies and accidents happen – and we’re dedicated to helping you deal with them. Our agents and customer-service representatives are ready, willing and very able to help you. Any questions or problems? Please call us at (773) 871-8000 or drop us a note: